WELL, HELLO THERE.

I'm Patricia Lyons and welcome to my blogsite. I am an international lifestyle photographer based in Virginia.
I shoot, well, everything, but you'll find I mainly photograph editorial for select magazines, as well as beautiful weddings in Virginia and around the world. Some photo slideshows are stacked below to the right, and you can even watch them all if you have a whole lot of time and a jug of coffee (and I've been told a box of tissues). You can also 'search' the blog if you are looking for something specific.

Or I suppose you could just enjoy the ride back in time, as everything happened.
I know I have.

You can find me at (804)387-5722 or email patricia@patricialyonsphotography.com


Proctor and Christen



When I think about Christen, I think all hugs and smiles. She is such a sweet soul and beautiful bride, and one of those people that when you find out what they do for a living, you go, "ohhh, that totally fits". Christen is a nurse, and if you spend five minutes talking to her, you know she's a really, really good one. Caring, gentle, smiling, and gives THE best hugs. Swear.

Proctor is the light of her life, and together they are adorable. He is funny as can be and had us all laughing hysterically, even during the serious shots. Ahem. But truly, we loved being around the two of them on their wedding day. As I was editing their photos, I literally found myself smiling at my computer screen, and I'd catch myself, because... it's kind of weird to be smiling at your computer screen. Their smiles are that contagious.

I first heard their slideshow song while in a shop and had to ask the owner if he knew the name of the artists, and thankfully he did. The artists are an amazing duo singing the most beautiful words with the yummiest voices. Sam and Ruby. (not to be confused with Sam and Libbie, the shoe company which I kept googling. duh.) Dreamy. Check them out. And a perfect choice for Proctor and Christen's wedding slideshow.

So without much further ado, feel free to enjoy more photos from their stunning Easton Events wedding, click here for the slideshow and see if you're not smiling by the end.










No comments: