WELL, HELLO THERE.

I'm Patricia Lyons and welcome to my blogsite. I am an international lifestyle photographer based in Virginia.
I shoot, well, everything, but you'll find I mainly photograph editorial for select magazines, as well as beautiful weddings in Virginia and around the world. Some photo slideshows are stacked below to the right, and you can even watch them all if you have a whole lot of time and a jug of coffee (and I've been told a box of tissues). You can also 'search' the blog if you are looking for something specific.

Or I suppose you could just enjoy the ride back in time, as everything happened.
I know I have.

You can find me at (804)387-5722 or email patricia@patricialyonsphotography.com


Yum.





Hands down, this was the best sandwich I have ever eaten in my life. Was it the homemade mayonnaise that tasted nothing like the white stuff in the jar that makes me cringe? The organic applewood smoked bacon? The fresh baked bread that had literally just come out of the oven, still warm to the touch and so soft it almost melted into the bacon when you handled the sandwich? The greens we picked from her garden called, no lie, 'Drunken Woman Frizzy Headed Lettuce"?

Regardless, it was another brilliant journey with Virginia Living magazine. To a place nestled in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains, where the streets take odd turns and the house numbers aren't in order. A magical little place I'd never have seen were it not for this fun assignment, and a shoot with a subject so lovely and vibrant she makes you say "excuse me, did you say you're 70?"

Loved. It.

No comments: