WELL, HELLO THERE.

I'm Patricia Lyons and welcome to my blogsite. I am an international lifestyle photographer based in Virginia.
I shoot, well, everything, but you'll find I mainly photograph editorial for select magazines, as well as beautiful weddings in Virginia and around the world. Some photo slideshows are stacked below to the right, and you can even watch them all if you have a whole lot of time and a jug of coffee (and I've been told a box of tissues). You can also 'search' the blog if you are looking for something specific.

Or I suppose you could just enjoy the ride back in time, as everything happened.
I know I have.

You can find me at (804)387-5722 or email patricia@patricialyonsphotography.com


Jeff and Erin



Jeff and Erin got married on a gorgeous summer day in June. They were, in a word, adorable. They had this way about them where they would fold into eachother so casually and easily, quickly forgetting I was there (helloo, guys, I'm still here!!) which made for some very fun photo taking. Their families were sweet and clearly adored those two, I really enjoyed getting to know them all and catching their heartfelt expressions.

They opted for the 'first glance' before the ceremony, and before you go all traditional on me, it is SO great. She snuck up behind him and when he turned his smile was as big as they get. They enjoyed this moment with family in the distance and a few clicks of my shutter, up close and personal. It also allowed us to get all the group shots before their ceremony so they could enjoy more of their reception. LOVED it!

The Easton Events team pulled together a visual feast that blew me away. When they said mango ceiling drapes my head probably cocked to the side like a curious dog, but that's why I am not the wedding planner, because holy smokes did it ever WORK! The warm glow lit the room beautifully and one of the highlights of my night was hovering near the entrance of the tent to hear all the oohs and ahhhs.

If you want to see Erin and Jeff's slideshow, just click HERE.








2 comments:

Julie Hill said...

your photos are to die for!! I could spend soooo much time perusing your blog :)

Peter Block said...

Rolls Shot is mastery!