WELL, HELLO THERE.

I'm Patricia Lyons and welcome to my blogsite. I am an international lifestyle photographer based in Virginia.
I shoot, well, everything, but you'll find I mainly photograph editorial for select magazines, as well as beautiful weddings in Virginia and around the world. Some photo slideshows are stacked below to the right, and you can even watch them all if you have a whole lot of time and a jug of coffee (and I've been told a box of tissues). You can also 'search' the blog if you are looking for something specific.

Or I suppose you could just enjoy the ride back in time, as everything happened.
I know I have.

You can find me at (804)387-5722 or email patricia@patricialyonsphotography.com


A Room with a View


A few months ago RHome asked if I could photograph this stunning Garden Tour home that looks out onto the mighty James River. As I've said before, I always come back to my humble abode after these home shoots and want to purge, redecorate and paint, and maybe even buy myself a couple of Picassos and Sally Manns. But I was too tired... and the store was fresh out of Picassos. Dern.

Enjoy!

No comments: