WELL, HELLO THERE.

I'm Patricia Lyons and welcome to my blogsite. I am an international lifestyle photographer based in Virginia.
I shoot, well, everything, but you'll find I mainly photograph editorial for select magazines, as well as beautiful weddings in Virginia and around the world. Some photo slideshows are stacked below to the right, and you can even watch them all if you have a whole lot of time and a jug of coffee (and I've been told a box of tissues). You can also 'search' the blog if you are looking for something specific.

Or I suppose you could just enjoy the ride back in time, as everything happened.
I know I have.

You can find me at (804)387-5722 or email patricia@patricialyonsphotography.com


...even more squash


Got over the Wednesday hump of 8 matches, made it through last night's four, so tonight's mere two matches should be a breeze! I found my happy shooting place with my ISO, shutter speed, white balance and aperture so the photos are coming out sharper and better. Just in time, right?

You might think I have nothing better to do with my time than to sit around and put photos to music, but frankly I make these slideshows because you can jam a zillion images in there and the movement helps tell the story without making it seem like you are looking through someone's squash photo album. Snore. Lastly, it's great because you can send it around easily, and virally.

Here is the link for the first two rounds featuring some of the best squash players in the world. Some of my more conservative fellow Richmonders were a little suprised by the choice of song, but they didn't make the slideshow so it stays :) Ha! Besides, it has great energy and the lyrics work better than the expected songs about 'apple bottom jeans and boots with the fur'. Know what I mean?

Anyway, it takes a minute to load all that squash, so click the link, grab a cup of coffee and enjoy.

First and Second Rounds of The 2008 Virginia Squash Championships

No comments: